[AUDITORY] VCCA 2022: Last-minute registration

Dear list,

this will be my last mail to the list before the conference. Looking forward to a successful VCCA 2022!

Last-minute registration is possible at the conference portal https://vcca2022.uol.de/. When registering, please send in parallel an email to vcca2022@xxxxxx from your institutional email (or mention your affiliation in the body of the email) stating that you did register through the portal. Failing to send this email may result in a cancellation of your registration. We need to detect unsolicited registrations.

Kind regards,

Volker