[AUDITORY] CfPs on Sensory Interactions in Digital and Virtual Realities

Dear colleagues,

Together with Gaelle Pantin-Sohier (IAE Angers, France), Pierferice Rosatto (Uniba, Italy), and Raffaele Campo (Uniba, Italy), we are organizing a special issue on "Sensory Interactions in Digital and Virtual Realities" (Frontiers Research Topic).

We would like to invite you all to submit:

The deadline for full submission is March 2023.

Yours truly,

--

PNG image

Felipe Reinoso Carvalho
f.sound [at] gmail.com
@percepcionysentidos
@sonictaste

==

Te invito a leer mi libro sobre percepción: Un viaje a través de los sentidos ;-)

https://tienda.eltiempo.com/percepcion (COL)

https://tinyurl.com/percepcion-libro (WORLD)

==

PNG image