[AUDITORY] Request for cooperation in research survey

Dear AUDITORY list members,

Hi, my name is Keita Ohshiro, a PhD student at New Jersey Institute of Technology in the US advised by Prof. Mark Cartwright. I hope everything is well with you.

I’m looking for survey participants and I would really appreciate it if you could participate in the survey and/or share it with others who might be interested. The survey targets people who are deaf/Deaf/hard of hearing and involved in audio/sound/music-related creative activities such as music performance/audio engineering/podcast hosting/film editing/etc.
The purpose is to learn more about the accessibility of such activities and guide further research into how design and technology can make such activities more accessible. It would take about 20 mins to complete.

If you are eligible for the survey, I would be grateful for your participation. Also, if you know anyone who might be interested in it, I would appreciate it if you could share the survey or my tweet.

The link of the survey

https://forms.gle/wk2ZDoDPNukDdfCw8

My tweet to recruit participants
https://twitter.com/bick_jp/status/1485632270182805510

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Keita Ohshiro