Re: [AUDITORY] [widmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re: [AUDITORY] Origin of the 'Bregman picture'?]

It is discussed (without figures) in Auditory Scene Analysis, p. 5, chap, 1, as a way to describe epistemologically the difference between vision and hearing

Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - StudiUm
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.fonurgia.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanderaalle/sets/
--> http://vimeo.com/vanderaalle
--> http://andreavalle.bandcamp.com
--> andrea.valle@xxxxxxxx

"This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous."
(Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski)