open source software

Dear all,

I wonder if you know of a open source software (hardware such as response boxes, etc) suit for experiment design, stimuli presentation and data collection similar or equivalent to EPrime or Presentation, for instance.
I would appreciate your suggestions and/or comments.

Best wishes,

Heriberto

Conference on Phonetic Universals October 29-30, 2010
Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig (Germany)
http://www.eva.mpg.de/lingua/conference/10-PhoneticUniversals
Heriberto Avelino
Department of Linguistics
Deutscher Platz 6