Re: [AUDITORY] Vintage Photos from 1994 Acoustical Society Meeting P&P

Thanks, Ward, for the trip down memory lane.  The picture of Gilkey and Bilger reminds me that someone took a picture of a "human profile analysis" with Gilkey as the increment.  I can't remember who took it and have not seen it since.

Larry

From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Ward R Drennan <drennan@xxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2024 7:37 PM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Vintage Photos from 1994 Acoustical Society Meeting P&P

Greetings, I found these Acoustical Society meeting photos from 1994. They were taken after the plenary session of the Acoustical Society of America in Cambridge, MA. David M Green won the gold medal and Nathaniel (Nat) Durlach won the silver

Greetings, I found these Acoustical Society meeting photos from 1994. They were taken after the plenary session of the Acoustical Society of America in Cambridge, MA. David M Green won the gold medal and Nathaniel (Nat) Durlach won the silver medal. A P&P party was held afterwards at Northeastern University. Most of the photos were taken by Chuck Watson. I left the party early to go hear the Boston Pops and gave Chuck my camera.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cm2YFobGWBPCCMEX6

Ward R. Drennan, Ph.D.