[AUDITORY] obtaining Etymotic ER2 foam tips, electrode cream EC2+ in Canada or from USA?

Hello,

I use Etymotic ER2 transducers in my auditory research. I am now having trouble finding eartips for these. They have the clear tubes as in the photo at the link below, instead of the black tubes for the Etymotic ER3A. The Etymotic  REF code for the yellow foam tips was ER1-14A and for the beige foam tips was ER1-14B. The website etymotic.com no longer seems to list them.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/xx36nasa7p1obttlyozk9/ER2_FoamEarTips_withClearTubes_forResearch.jpg?rlkey=4no78i1wwjb8gz4n0yetm39an&dl=0

Secondly, I am looking for a Canadian source of Natus GRASS EC2+ electrode cream, or recommended USA supplier.

Would anyone be able to suggest where I could find these in Canada or for delivery to Canada from the USA? Unfortunately the Audiology Market Inc. (www.audiologymarket.ca) doesn't seem to list them.

Thank you for considering my request.

Best wishes, David

--