Re: [AUDITORY] threshold equalizing noise

Dear Sam,

After further inspection of the code prompted by some colleagues, it is not entirely clear what the code is doing... In particular there seems to be *some* headphones specific shaping, but the type of headphones is not specified...
I would thus advise against using this code in its current form.

Cheers,
-Etienne