[AUDITORY] Timbre 2020 - New abstract submission deadline due to COVID-19 disruption

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Due to the recent developments concerning the rapid spread of COVID-19 and the various forms of restrictions this has imposed to many countries, we have decided to set a new deadline for abstract submission in order to facilitate submission from those affected by the above restrictions. Note that the planned dates of the Timbre 2020 still remain the same, between 2 to 4 September 2020 in Thessaloniki, Greece. We are monitoring the situation closely and remain hopeful that by early autumn it will be considerably improved and as a result travel and other restrictions will have been lifted by then.

Rearranged IMPORTANT DATES:
  • Abstract submission deadline: April 24, 2020
  • Notification of acceptance: May 29, 2020
  • Camera ready paper submission deadline: June 20, 2020
  • Early registration opens: May 1, 2020
  • Early registration closes/late registration opens: July 30, 2020

The submission system will remain open:
https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=timbre2020#

We will be returning with any necessary updates which will also be made public on the conference website: https://timbre2020.mus.auth.gr

Until then, take care of yourselves,

The Timbre 2020 Chairs
Asterios Zacharakis, Kai Siedenburg, Charalampos Saitis

Asteris Zacharakis, PhD
Research Associate
School of Music Studies
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki