[AUDITORY] Recording plugin

We’d like to collecting audio data from participants using a Qualtrics form.  We had a browser-based recorder that was working (https://www.webaudiodemos.appspot.com/AudioRecorder/index.html) but hasn’t been lately.  We’d like participants to easily record an audio file in a browser they can then save and upload to the Qualtrics “file drop” without using other software like Quicktime they may not have.

All ideas welcome,
Bryan

Bryan E. Nichols, PhD
Online office hours: 8-3pm M-F
https://psu.zoom.us/j/7842912870

Asst. Professor of Music
Center for Brain, Behavior, and Cognition
Child Study Center

College of Arts & Architecture
The Pennsylvania State University
814-865-6521