[AUDITORY] FRL is hiring researchers in Augmented Reality solutions

Dear Auditory List,

Facebook Reality Labs is inventing the future of virtual and augmented reality —the next computing platform. We believe that a key component of this mission is to improve and enhance human hearing.

https://www.oculus.com/blog/inside-facebook-reality-labs-a-new-blog-series-from-oculus-and-facebook/?fbclid=IwAR3_LqDc85XnJOsxY3QLRspcA7dR6isiG6NRIwKnh9fBW-W2ok__sAdwfp0

We are looking for a team of exceptional applied research scientists to join our growing team in Redmond, WA. We are looking for passionate and articulate technologists, who love jumping in to solve novel problems, and enjoy working with talented interdisciplinary teams. We are looking for talents with e.g. expertise in real time audio algorithm design, automatic control, audiology, auditory perception, tuning/integration, and experience with acoustic systems.

At this moment, we are hiring three positions:

  1. RESEARCH SCIENTIST, AUDIO DSP RESPONSIBILITIES

Lead applied research projects from concept to proof of experience. Expertise in automatic control is a plus.

https://www.facebook.com/careers/jobs/1875088405968400/

  1. RESEARCH SCIENTIST, MULTICHANNEL SPEECH ENHANCEMENT

Perform fundamental research to tackle source separation and speech enhancement problems and their implementations in real-time systems

https://www.facebook.com/careers/jobs/192128778535355/

  1. RESEARCH ENGINEER – MACHINE LEARNING FOR SPEECH ENHACEMENT

Independently identify, motivate, and execute on reasonable medium to large hypotheses for model improvements through data analysis, and domain knowledge, and their implementations in real-time systems

https://www.facebook.com/careers/jobs/690663248347196/

Watch this space, there is more to come…

https://www.facebook.com/careers/areas-of-work/facebookrealitylabs/?teams[0]=Facebook%20Reality%20Labs&divisions[0]=Oculus&roles[0]=full-time

Best wishes,

Thomas Lunner, research lead Hearing Sciences, Facebook Reality Labs