From: Yolanda Vazquez-Alvarez [Yolanda.Vazquez-Alvarez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: April 12, 2016 6:36 AM
To: R. Zatorre, Dr.; AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: sentence data base

Hi Robert,

Initially, I thought these sentences were part of the phonetically balanced Harvard sentences set. However, after a bit of searching I found that they were actually part of a paper from the Journal of Memory and Language (Dahee Kim, Joseph D.W. Stephens, Mark A. Pitt . How does context play a part in splitting words apart? Production and perception of word boundaries in casual speech. Journal of Memory and Language 66 (2012) 509–529). See the file attached. In the Appendix A you will find the Stimuli used in this study and the sentences you are looking for are the 2-word Biasing ambiguous sequences you will see that match the ones you are looking for. Although some of them are slightly modified but still follow the patterns.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes, Yolanda.

--
Yolanda Vazquez-Alvarez MSc PhD
SICSA Research Fellow in Multimodal Interaction