Re: sentence data base

Hi Robert,

Apologies if you’ve received a response already, but you might like to try this paper:

Kim, D., Stephens, J. D. W., & Pitt, M. A. (2012). How does context play a part in splitting words apart? Production and perception of word boundaries in casual speech. Journal of Memory and Language, 66(4), 509–529. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.jml.2011.12.007

There’s a PDF here – see Appendix A: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3480226/pdf/nihms345290.pdf

Kind regards,

Greg

--

Greg O'Beirne, PhD

Associate Professor and Audiology Programme Director

Deputy Head, Department of Communication Disorders

University of Canterbury – Te Whare Wānanga o Waitaha

Private Bag 4800, Christchurch 8140, New Zealand

Email: gregory.obeirne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone: +64 3 364 2987 ext. 7085

http://www.cmds.canterbury.ac.nz/people/obeirne.shtml

New Zealand Institute of Language, Brain and Behaviour

http://www.nzilbb.canterbury.ac.nz/