Six month anniversary of monotoSTEREO.info

Greetings!
I am pleased to report that my website, monotoSTEREO.info  has just passed its 6 month anniversary!  The website is dedicated to providing a collection of resources for individuals interested in the upmixing of older mono recordings to stereo through the use of audio spectral editing, sound source separation, and related processes.  I have just added two extraordinary mono to stereo upmixes to the MEDIA page of the website… the 1946 recording of ‘La Mer’ by Charles Trenet, as well as the 1947 recording of ‘La Vie en Rose’ by Edith Piaf. There are now links to over 825 research papers, presentations, etc. on the RESEARCH pages of the website.  I also recently added a PATENTS page to highlight some of the patents applied for, and granted, in the field.  Your comments and suggestions are always welcomed and appreciated.  Thank you for your continued interest and support!
Best regards,
Chris