Environmental and Activity Audio Survey's

Hello,

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who has participated so far in my activity and environmental based music survey’s.  Also, thanks for the feedback that has been provided for both survey’s.

The survey: “seeking environmental signifiers within music” has ended due to obtaining enough responses (i.e. 44 responses).

However, my survey “seeking activity signifiers within music” is still active with the anticipation that I can obtain the same amount of responses.  So far this survey has received 31 responses.

Here is the link for the final survey:

2.  Seeking activity signifiers with music:  http://darrylgriffiths.co.uk/scenario_survey/index.php

The survey will take up to 15-20 mins since it involves rating twenty 1-minute edited songs.

Kind regards

Darryl