Call for papers: AES 42nd Conference on Semantic Audio, Ilmenau, Germany, July 22-24, 2011

         42nd AES Conference on Semantic Audio

        22nd - 24th July 2011, Ilmenau, Germany

          http://www.aes.org/conferences/42/

          ** Apologies for Cross Postings **

Dear colleagues, you are cordially invited to participate at the
42nd AES Conference on Semantic Audio. We are looking forward to
your paper submissions until February 27 2011. In order to
comply with the new procedure for AES conferences, we changed the
submission format to full paper submission and postponed all dates
by two weeks. Details can be found in the official call for papers:
http://www.aes.org/conferences/42/images/42ndCallForPapers.pdf

Please distribute this mail to further colleagues who might be
interested in this field.

Papers cochairs
Christian Dittmar, Fraunhofer IDMT
Anssi Klapuri, Queen Mary University of London
Email: 42nd_papers@xxxxxxx