From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of G. Robert Arrabito
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:12 PM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: need recommendation on PC sound card

Dear listers,

I did a quick search on the last two years of the
auditory mailing list archives  on pc sound  card
recommendations and didn't find much on the topic
so hence  my post to the list. I am looking for
recommendations for an internal PC high quality
sound card that will be used to output auditory
stimuli in my experiments. Would also be nice if
there is an accompanying software development
kit. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Rob

--
G. Robert Arrabito, M.Sc.
Defence Scientist | Scientifique de la défense

Robert.Arrabito@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone | Téléphone (416) 635-2033
Facsimile | Télécopieur (416) 635-2013

www.drdc-rddc.gc.ca