[AUDITORY] Request for abstracts - 187th Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America

Dear Auditory-listers,

Sunil Puria and I are co-chairing a neat session at the upcoming Fall meeting of the Acoustical Society, the 187th Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America 18-22 November 2024.

The title of the session is My Favorite Graph in Psychological or Physiological Acoustics.

All of us have been influenced by what we have read in the scientific literature.  What has been an enduring figure in Psychological or Physiological Acoustics that has particularly influenced you at some point throughout your career? Or a figure that you refer to quite often, or use to teach. Or a figure that is beautifully constructed, contains an abundance of information, or held a hidden clue that spurred a new research idea.

The format will consist of a ~5-minute presentation of one single graph.

We look forward to contributions from scientists of all different backgrounds and at different career stages.

This meeting of the Acoustical Society will be entirely virtual.