Re: [AUDITORY] Mechanics of Hearing 2024: Registration Now Open

MoH 2024 June 8-14, 2024
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure announce that registration for the 15th Mechanics of Hearing Workshop (MoH2024) is now open.  Navigate to https://umich.irisregistration.com/Form/MOH2024 to register for the workshop, arrange housing, and make other selections relevant to the event.  Please contact the organizers of the workshop with any questions.

MoH2024 will be held at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI USA during June 8-14, 2024 (visit our https://moh2024.engin.umich.edu/home for more information including the complete schedule for talks, keynote lectures, information for attendees, and excursions).

Some important dates:
April 30: early registration ends
May 15: papers due
June 9-14 - workshop presentations (schedule)
Travel Grant Applications are still being accepted on a rolling basis.

Best Regards,
MoH 2024 Organizing Committee

Karolina Charaziak, University of Southern California
Karl Grosh, University of Michigan
Julien Meaud, Georgia Institute of Technology
Sarah Verhulst, Univeristy of Ghent