[AUDITORY] Class on "Human and Machine Hearing" book

As I mentioned on someone else's thread a while back, we're running a weekly "reading/lecture" class on my book, Human and Machine Hearing, one chapter per week, with volunteer presenters.  We've completed 16 of 28 chapters already, and videos of the presentations and discussions are collected at Macquarie University, at https://hearinghub.edu.au/education/resources/Signal%20Processing%20for%20Hearing%20-%20Lecture%20Series/

You're all invited to join us, either watching videos or joining in real time (Wednesday mornings 9:00 AM Sydney time, Tuesdays late in many places).  Let me know if you'd like to be on the list for announcements and particulars of how to join.  It's a fun bunch.

Dick