[ISMIR-Community] Online Listening Survey for Cross Cultural Music Similarity and Recommendation

Dear all,

I'm Charilaos, a PhD student at NTUA (Athens, Greece) and a visitor at QMUL (London, United Kingdom), conducting research on cross-cultural music similarity. I'd like to invite you to participate in our online survey, where you'll rate the similarity and level of recommendation of audio clips from diverse cultures.

The survey comprises 10 listening tests, requiring approximately 15-20 minutes of your time, and your responses are completely anonymous.

Your input is invaluable to our study. Click here to participate: https://ccml-survey.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/

Thank you in advance for contributing!

Warm regards,
Charilaos Papaioannou,
PhD student at the National Technical University of Athens,
cpapaioan@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Open-access journal Transactions of ISMIR, open for submissions: https://tismir.ismir.net
---