[AUDITORY] Frontiers Tinnitus Special Issue

Hi Auditory list,

We are currently editing a Research Topic entitled "Bridging the Gap Between the Different Pillars of Tinnitus Research", being published in Frontiers in Neuroscience. The aim of this Research Topic is to work towards integrating human and animal findings on tinnitus, peripheral and central signatures, and different methodologies. We are open for submission and would be very happy to receive manuscripts that fit within the topic.

More details can be found here: https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/60642/bridging-the-gap-between-the-different-pillars-of-tinnitus-research

We look forward to hearing from you, please feel free to message any of the editorial team for more information.

Manuscript Summary Submission Deadline - 26 February 2024

Manuscript Submission Deadline - 24 June 2024

Editorial team:

Alice L Burghard -  UCONN Health - burghard@xxxxxxxx

Adam Hockley - University of Salamanca - adamhockley@xxxxxxx

Joel I Berger -  The University of Iowa - joel-berger@xxxxxxxxx