[AUDITORY] E.A.R.S. professional development session on September 26

The E.A.R.S. seminars are resuming for the Fall semester!

Please join us for our first session is on 09/26/2023 at 1 pm ET https://pennmedicine.zoom.us/j/95396120820 :
Professional development session: Applying for faculty positions -- a behind the scenes look. We will have two brief presentations with an extended Q&A session.
Panelists: Dr. Daniel Polley (MEEI/Harvard University): What do faculty search committees look for in the applications?
Dr. Marina Silveira (University of Michigan/UTSA): How can I prepare for my faculty interview?
Submit your questions for the Q&A panel here: https://forms.gle/S5d7JV5B4fP8pfvx8

Seminars are on Tuesdays at 1 pm ET. They are free and hosted on Zoom: https://pennmedicine.zoom.us/j/95396120820 (Meeting ID: 953 9612 0820)

For more information see: https://www.med.upenn.edu/pennhearing/ears.html

For updates and reminders about future seminars, please subscribe to our mail list by emailing: ears2022+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or visiting the following the link: https://groups.google.com/g/ears2022

Save the dates for upcoming seminars:
10/24/2023 1 pm ET research seminar
12/19/2023 1 pm ET Trainee session: Abstract submission will open on October 22.

We thank you for your support!

— EARS organizing committee:

Dr. Matila Gibbons, Dr. Bhanu Shukla, Dr. Yale Cohen and Dr. Maria Geffen

______________________________

Maria N. Geffen, Ph.D. (she/her)
Professor
Department of Otorhinolaryngology
Department of Neuroscience
Department of Neurology
Co-Director, Computational Neuroscience Initiative
Stemmler Hall G14
3450 Hamilton Walk
Philadelphia PA 19104
(215)898-0782