[AUDITORY] IERASG abstract submission; Cologne Sept 2023

Hello,

The abstract admission deadline, extended to June 30, for the XXVIII IERASG Symposium in Cologne, Germany is coming up soon! This International Evoked Response Audiometry Study Group is a friendly and informative auditory evoked potentials meeting which runs September 15 to 19, 2023. Early bird registration is until July 15.

If you're interested, please visit the website:

https://ierasg23.com/

The invitation postcard describing the meeting is here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fs1vrn1tgid7m6/IERASG23_Invitation_postcard-2023-05-28.pdf?dl=0

And an invitation letter with more information is here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iaq2muio3iu2q0v/IERASG23-general-information_V4.pdf?dl=0

I have always enjoyed the meeting and the career long relationships I've developed there with helpful and friendly people interested in objective measurements of the auditory system. It is an especially welcoming meeting for students and trainees to gain some experience in a supportive venue. Please consider reading more about the meeting if you haven't been to one.

Best wishes all,

David

--
David Purcell, PhD