[AUDITORY] Request for (paid) experiment participation! (US only)

Hello!

Are you passionate about music and interested in rhythm pedagogy? We are conducting a study that can help inform the design of intelligent rhythm pedagogy systems.

As a graduate student at Georgia Tech Center for Music Technology (GTCMT), I am excited to invite you to participate in our study. By taking part, you will be helping us improve rhythm education and enhance the learning experience for future students.

The study is entirely online and all you need is a stable internet connection and a quiet space to play the rhythms. The study takes 35-45 minutes to complete and compensation of $15 will be provided to each participant (within United States).

To participate, simply follow this link: https://rythmexp.music.gatech.edu

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at:

noelalben@xxxxxxxxxx

ph. 470-461-9884

Thank you for your time and consideration. We hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you!

Best,
Noel

Noel Alben