[AUDITORY] Please help with my research experiment

Hi

I would really appreciate your help.

If you have five minutes to spare, please can you take part in my online listening experiment?

You simply need to listen to six very short (and almost identical) clips and rate them.

It’s completely anonymous and all instructions are provided.

Just click on this link to begin.

https://research.sc/participant/login/dynamic/F0B9ADC0-91BA-4BBD-A994-8B9438068D9B

Your help is very much appreciated – I’m approaching the culmination of nine years of research…

Kind regards

Patrick

Patrick Ainsworth

Course Leader | BA (Hons) Popular Music Performance and Production

Faculty of Creative Industries, Architecture and Engineering

Solent University

T: 02382 016503

www.solent.ac.uk

Useful links: