[AUDITORY] AUDICTIVE Conference in Aachen: June 20-22, 2023: Registration open

Dear List,

News from the AUDICTIVE Conference held in Aachen: June 20-22, 2023:

We are very excited to announce our third keynote speaker:

From the field of Computer Science / Virtual Reality, Frank Steinicke will contribute to our AUDICTIVE conference (https://www.spp2236-audictive.de/conference.html). Frank Steinicke is a professor for Human-Computer Interaction at the Department of Informatics at the Universität Hamburg.

The three disciplines of acoustics, cognitive psychology and computer science represented in AUDICTIVE are thus represented by three top-level keynote speakers: Barbara Shinn-Cunningham, Alexandra Bendixen, and Frank Steinicke.

Registration is now open: https://www.spp2236-audictive.de/conference.html

Contributions can still be submitted until 10 February 2023.

The conference will be a leading event in the areas of acoustics, auditory cognition, and interactive virtual environments for research purposes. It is a great opportunity for participants to meet in person, to expand their knowledge, to share new techniques and competences.

Further information can be found on: https://www.spp2236-audictive.de/conference.html

See you in Aachen in June 2023!

Cheers,

Janina

Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Janina Fels
Director/Institutsleiterin

Institute for Hearing Technology and Acoustics (IHTA)
RWTH Aachen University

Lehrstuhl und Institut für Hörtechnik und Akustik (IHTA)
RWTH Aachen University

Kopernikusstraße 5, D-52074 Aachen
Phone: +49-241-80-97912
mailto:Janina.Fels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx