[AUDITORY] ICAD 2023: Sonic-Tilt Competition

* apologies for cross-posting *

Call for Contributions:

Attention all Researchers, Developers, Sound Designers and Students: Tiltification, our auditory spirit level app, needs a new sonification, ready for the masses! Design and implement your own sound and submit it for the Sonic Tilt Competition at the ICAD2023 conference. More information can be found on the competition website:

https://icad2023.icad.org/sonic-tilt/

No programming skills needed! Just some Pure Data experience and some patience getting your app running on an Android phone.

Please participate and spread the word by sharing our social media posts:

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/tim-ziemer_tiltification-sonification-sonictilt-activity-7018088270085386240-FSwZ
https://twitter.com/systmus/status/1612320876447535105
using the hashtag #sonictilt

The winning app will be released, the winning sound designer(s) will be credited and earn the respect of the ICAD community.

Best,
Tim

Dr. Tim Ziemer
Bremen Spatial Cognition Center