[AUDITORY] Listening experiment invitation

Dear list,

we are currently conducting a listening experiment on optimal parametric spatial audio coding. Results will presumably be presented at AES Europe Convention 2023 (Espoo, Finland).
We would be very grateful if you could take 30 minutes to do our experiment.

What you need: good headphones, a silent room
Windows users: Mozilla firefox, as the current version of Chrome leads to dropouts with webMUSHRA

Please click the link below to participate:
https://experiments.iem.at/BJh6O51zeXs/

Thank you!

Best regards
Benjamin Stahl & Stefan Riedel