[AUDITORY] PhD Position in Oldenburg

Dear List,

we are happy to announce a job opening for a scientific staff member (PhD candidate) at the University of Oldenburg in the Cluster of Excellence to contribute to the aims of Research Thread II “IT-based diagnostics and rehabilitation” by developing and optimizing methods for individually setting parameters for simulating a hearing aid in the virtual hearing clinic (VHC)

We are looking for applicants with an academic university degree (Master or equivalent) in Hearing Technology & Audiology, Physics, Engineering Physics, Physics-Engineering-Medicine or a related discipline.

https://uol.de/stellen?stelle=69218

Applications are requested by December 5, 2022

Please distribute this message to anyone who could be interested and do not hesitate to contact Birger Kollmeier or me if any questions arise.

Thanks and best regards

Lena

Dr. Lena Schell-Majoor

Medizinische Physik and Cluster of Excellence “Hearing4all”
Universität Oldenburg
D-26111 Oldenburg
Germany

phone: +49 441 798 5495