[AUDITORY] VCCA2023

VCCA2023

Dear all,
We are pleased to announce the 4
th Virtual Conference on Computational Audiology (VCCA2023), which will take place on June 29 and 30, 2023. If you want to know more about the previous conferences, please read the VCCA2022 conference report.

Save the date - further information on the registration, timeline, and call for abstract will be published soon.

Internationally renowned scientists will present their proceedings in research on the multiple aspects of the application of computational approaches to audiological diagnostics, intervention, and rehabilitation.
As in the previous editions, we will organize a competition for young scientists for the best talk, and a competition for the best video pitches. We continue to strive to be the platform where young talents, innovators, clinicians, and seasoned experts share ideas, have opportunities to network, and get inspired.

The topics will include:

  • Big data and AI in audiology and hearing healthcare
  • Computational approaches to improving hearing devices and auditory implants
  • Data-based and model-based investigations into hearing loss
  • Hearing diagnostics and rehabilitation
  • e-Audiology and e-Research

The conference will be hosted online on 29-30 June 2023 by Jessica Monaghan (National Acoustic Laboratories), Karina de Sousa (University of Pretoria), and Fan-Gang Zeng & Kaye Wang (University of California, Irvine).

We are looking forward to welcoming you on June 29 & 30!
The VCCA2023 Organizing Committee