[AUDITORY] [Call for Participants] Listening test black-box fuzz and compressor

Dear all,

We’d like to invite you to participate in a short study to help us evaluate and compare approaches to emulation of fuzz and compressors audio effects.

The study consists of a short multi-stimulus listening test, followed by a simple questionnaire. It takes place entirely online from your own computer.

Requirements to participate:

  • A computer with an internet connection and modern browser
  • A pair of headphones
  • No history of hearing loss

The duration of the study is roughly 15 minutes. We are very grateful for any responses.

The study is accessible here: http://208.68.38.209:8000/?config=mushra_GCNTF.yaml (please give it few seconds to load the samples)

If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to email me.

Best,

Marco

--

Marco Comunità