[AUDITORY] Brief music & lifestyle survey (Take 2)

The original link for our music and lifestyle survey has now lapsed. For those interested in participating, the survey can be reached at either of these two new links:

https://skxbxd4sd7.cognition.run

https://dbkdlxkhhe.cognition.run

The survey poses questions related to music listening habits, preferences, responses, and lifestyle and personal attributes. The survey can be completed in as little as 5 minutes and no participant has taken more than 9 minutes.

We would be most grateful for your participation. Of course all responses are anonymous.

David Huron & Walter Clemons