[AUDITORY] Faculty Opening

The Music Engineering program at the Frost School of Music, University of Miami is looking to fill a tenure track faculty position at the Assistant or Associate level.

We are looking for candidates skilled in areas of audio electronics, audio software development, machine learning, spatial / immersive audio, and/or acoustics.

If you come from industry and you have been active in IP / patent development, or if you come from academia and you conduct scholarship in the field of music engineering, we'd love to hear from you!

PLEASE APPLY HERE