Re: [AUDITORY] EEG purchase

Hi, Hari. As you know, we are uniquely positioned for source estimation because we offer systems with up to 264 channels, but also we develop a leading software platform for source estimation called EMSE Suite, one module of which is designed to interface with a 3D digitizer to measure electrode positions. Other modules perform MR segmentation, head-model specification, coregistration, signal processing, source reconstruction, and visualization.

I always encourage people who are interested in source modeling to use our equidistant head-cap layout, which has more coverage on the sides and back of the head.  See this link for more information about the equidistant head-cap layout: http://cortechsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/SfN2017_343-2_Equidistant_42x68_20171031a.pdf. Also, we can provide a simple tool to facilitate applying flat-type active electrodes in consistent relative positions to the face and neck. Essentially, what I would recommend is a fabric template that can be matched up to the sites on the sides at the border of the head cap and stretched evenly across the cheeks to assist in marking positions for placement of flat-type electrodes.

Best regards,

Lloyd Smith
President
Cortech Solutions, Inc.