[AUDITORY] Audio Research Engineer / Python Developer Freelance work request.

Hey everyone my name is Jordy. Sorry for the work request, if not allowed feel free to ignore.

I am an Audio Research engineer and Python Developer. I have a MEng, in Acoustical Engineering from ISVR, Southampton UK. I have a passion for digital health, signal processing and aiding the hearing impaired community. It's a true passion of mine to use my traditional education to ways which can provide benefit to people's lives.

Previously I was working for Mimi Hearing Technologies in Berlin and am now based in Australia (AEST). Until recently was freelancing for Mimi and since this arrangement has ended I have been focusing on other interests.

I am looking for part time/freelance work in the next few weeks, with the hope to ramp up hours next year. My timeline/availability is fairly sporadic, however happy to discuss more if anyone has any leads/options/questions I'd be happy to chat more.

If any one has any needs or ideas for potential freelance work I'd love to get back into the digital hearing health space.

See more about my profile here: https://jordyjwilliams.github.io. I have also attached my CV to this email.

Hoping to hear from some of you.

Kind regards
Jordy Williams