[AUDITORY] Mechanics of Hearing 2022 - video channel with free webinars and selected talks

Dear LIST!

The 14th Mechanics of Hearing Workshop took place at the end of July in
Helsingør, Denmark.

The MOH community created some ressources for interested people in the
field in the form of free webinars and selected presentations from the
conference.

The topics cover all aspects of the mechanics of hearing from
physiology to bioimaging, modeling and translational approaches.

All videos are available for free on the MOH2022 video channel:

https://video.dtu.dk/channel/Mechanics%2Bof%2BHearing%2BWorkshop%2B2022/

You can find the program of the conference here:

https://dtu_auditory_physics.gitlab.io/moh2022schedule/

Thanks to our sponsors and funding sources who supported the meeting -
and thanks to all participants and colleagues that made the effort to
create digital contents for the video channel.

The proceedings will be published open access in a few months from now.

We hope the material is of interest to you and hope to see you at MOH
in 2024!

Best regards

Bastian (on behalf of the organizers)