Re: [AUDITORY] In-person Cochlear Implant meeting: Realising the Potential of Cochlear Implants

Dear all,

Here’s some more information on our forthcoming two-day residential meeting entitled “Realising the Potential of Cochlear Implants”.  The meeting is sponsored by the Royal Society and will be held in person at Eastwood Hall just outside Nottingham, UK on the 13th-14th June 2022.

Full details of the meeting, including information on how to apply for a place, can be found here

A list of our invited speakers, in order of their presentations, is as follows:

Andrew Wise

Antoine Huet

John Middlebrooks

Bob Carlyon