[AUDITORY] PhD position on speech enhancement for patients with auditory neuropathy spectrum disorders (Nancy, France)

Apologies for multiple posting

Dear colleagues,

We have an open and fully-funded PhD position available at Multispeech, LORIA (Nancy, France) on speech enhancement for patients with auditory neuropathy spectrum disorders.
The PhD is part of a joint ANR project involving our team, the laboratory of embedded artifical intelligence (CEA, Paris) and the Hearing Institute (Paris).

The detailed description (in French and in English) is attached to this mail. Candidates should apply on the ADUM website:

https://www.adum.fr/as/ed/voirproposition.pl?matricule_prop=43498&site=adumR#version

Please feel free to share with everyone who might be interested.

Many thanks!

Regards,

Paul Magron