[AUDITORY] MEMRO 2022 Invitation

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the 9th International Symposium on Middle Ear Mechanics in Research and Otology (MEMRO 2022) will be held in Boulder, Colorado, June 21-25, 2022. We would like to invite both abstract contributors as well as others passionate about middle ear function and research.  The early bird registration of April 1st is quickly approaching.  Registration and abstract submission information can be found on the MEMRO website www.memro2022.com, which also includes available accommodations.

Important Dates:

         Early bird registration deadline: April. 1, 2022

         Abstract submission deadline: April 1, 2022

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking forward to seeing you in Boulder!

MEMRO 2022 Organizing Committee

Stephen Cass, MD

Nathaniel Greene, PhD

John Peacock, PhD