[AUDITORY] Open positions in hearing aid development in Central Germany

Dear all,

audifon (https://www.audifon.com/) has launched the Embedded Signal Processing (ESP) team in its satellite office in Ilmenau (https://www.ilmenau.de/). Located on the campus of the Technische Universität Ilmenau (https://www.tu-ilmenau.de/) and in direct neighborhood of the IMMS (https://www.imms.de/) and Fraunhofer IDMT (https://www.idmt.fraunhofer.de/), the ESP team will develop algorithms and embedded prototypes related to modern hearing systems.

The purpose of my email is to announce that we still have a few vacancies to fill, and I reckon this is the right forum to reach people with a passion for audio processing and related modeling. :)

So,

- if you are an embedded software engineer with experience in real-time audio processing (in C), or
- if you are into modeling and testing audio signal processing algorithms using scripting languages and audio software tools,

or you know someone who might be interested, please get in touch by email or per LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/harczos/).
If interested, make sure to check audifon's official job page at https://www.audifon.com/de/jobs/index.php, to.

Our office in this enchanted small town in the midst of the Thuringian Forest (Central Germany) holds just a handful of enthusiasts and we would love to welcome our new colleagues soon!

Thanks,
Tamas