[AUDITORY] Assistant Professorship in Computational Creativity at the University of Amsterdam

Dear AUDITORY list members,

With the obligatory apologies for cross-posting, we are hiring a new full-time Assistant Professor in Computational Creativity in the Department of Arts and Culture at the University of Amsterdam. We are especially interested in candidates who have a background in music generation, and who are able to share that expertise not only with students with an AI background but also with students interested in musical practice-based research. This is a tenure-track position with a 60%–40% teaching–research balance, and you would become part of the Institute for Logic, Language, and Computation, a large inter-faculty research institute that supports (among other topics) music cognition, the digital humanities, and computational linguistics.