[AUDITORY] Job opening (Germany): Research Associate in Deep Learning for Dialogue Enhancement

Dear all,

We are looking for a new colleague with expertise in machine learning and possibly in audio/speech processing to strengthen our Dialogue Enhancement team at Fraunhofer IIS - Audio and Media Technologies:
https://jobs.fraunhofer.de/job/Erlangen-Research-Associate-in-Deep-Learning-for-Dialogue-Enhancement-91058/766055101/

The team vision is very inspiring, IMO! Our goal is to make tomorrow's audio accessible and customizable for everybody.

For more info about what we are doing, you can take a look at this recent paper: https://arxiv.org/abs/2112.09494

The base salary is competitive and transparent, following the so-called TVöD tables:
https://www.fraunhofer.de/en/jobs-and-career/faq---job-applications.html

If you have questions, please to not hesitate to contact me or our recruiting team: personalmarketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best,
Matteo