[AUDITORY] ICON2020 => ICON2022

Dear colleagues,

It is our pleasure to inform you that the International Conference of Cognitive Neuroscience 2020 “ICON 2020” is finally to be held on May 18-22, 2022 in Finland. The conference will be held onsite, but due to ongoing pandemic, we will also provide a light virtual option.

ICON provides a platform for the dissemination and exchange of top-level scientific findings, methods, and ideas across various areas of cognitive neuroscience
.  Join us in ICON to enjoy excellent science, top-level plenary lectures, and to visit the beautiful seaside city Helsinki, and of course, Sauna.
We have excellent line of plenary speakers and symposia coming up in this conference.

The abstract submission to posters is open until Feb 28, 2022.

For complete information of the symposium please visit:

https://www2.helsinki.fi/en/conferences/international-conference-of-cognitive-neuroscience-2020
ICON brings together researchers from diverse backgrounds, joined by their interest in studying the human brain, mind, and behavior. ICON provides a platform for the dissemination and exchange of top-level scientific findings, methods, and ideas across various areas of cognitive neuroscience, including all topics such as language, attention, decision making, and many more, with relevance both ...
www2.helsinki.fi

and follow us on Twitter ICON2020FIN

On behalf of the organization committee,
Satu Palva

---

Mari Tervaniemi, Research Director

Centre of Excellence on Music, Mind, Body and Brain

Cicero Learning and Cognitive Brain Research Unit, University of Helsinki