Re: [AUDITORY] Software hearing aid prescriptions for stimulus presentation

Hello David,

the open-source software platform "open Master Hearing Aid" (openMHA, www.openmha.org) includes a solution that you might find helpful.
A Matlab/Octave fitting tool is available that performs offline processing of .wav files using openMHA, several audiogram-based prescription rules are available and own own can be implemented in Matlab/Octave.
https://github.com/HoerTech-gGmbH/openMHA/blob/master/mha/tools/mfiles/mhagui_fitting_offline.m

In terms of commercial gain prescription rules, openMHA supports NAL-NL2 and DSL v5

See

https://github.com/HoerTech-gGmbH/openMHA/blob/master/README_NALNL2.md

https://github.com/HoerTech-gGmbH/openMHA/blob/master/README_DSLmio5.md

for details.

In case of questions, the openMHA user forum is a good place to ask:
https://forum.openmha.org/

Best,
Hendrik