[AUDITORY] Predicting 1-year post-operative outcomes in adult CI patients: Invitation to participate in an online survey

Dear List,

My name is Nikki Tromp and I am part of the MOSAICS research group in the Netherlands and Belgium. As part of my PhD research in the field of cochlear implants, we have just launched our survey study that looks at how audiologists and speech/rehabilitation therapists working with adult CI users think about post-operative outcomes. I would be grateful if you could please complete the survey or, if you are not clinically involved with adult CI users, to share it with other CI colleagues in your network.

We are aiming for a large international response from audiologists and therapists, so please feel free to share it beyond the walls of your local network too. We know survey response uptake in research is relatively low, and so we are really grateful for your participation and any distribution.

To access the SurveyMonkey link, click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PRDCTVRSNA

Looking forward to sharing the results of the surveys with you later in the year! Please reach out if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Nikki Tromp

PhD Candidate, ENT Department

Radboud university medical center, Nijmegen

Nikki.Tromp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Radboud university medical center
P.O.Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands

Philips van Leydenlaan 15, 6525 EX Nijmegen (route 377)

www.radboudumc.nl

oject - MOSAICS

https://www.mosaics-eid.eu/

De informatie in dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Aan dit bericht en de bijlagen kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend. Heeft u deze e-mail onbedoeld ontvangen? Dan verzoeken wij u het te vernietigen en de afzender te informeren. Openbaar maken, kopiëren en verspreiden van deze e-mail of informatie uit deze e-mail is alleen toegestaan met voorafgaande schriftelijke toestemming van de afzender. Het Radboudumc staat geregistreerd bij de Kamer van Koophandel in het handelsregister onder nummer 80262783.

The content of this message is intended solely for the addressee. No rights can be derived from this message or its attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly request you to delete the message and inform the sender. It is strictly prohibited to disclose, copy or distribute this email or the information inside it, without a written consent from the sender. Radboud university medical center is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce trade register with number 80262783.