[AUDITORY] Etymotic ER-30 for MEG experiments

Dear all,

I am attempting to purchase an ER-30 tubephone for MEG research from Etymotic. However, I am having lots of troubles with receiving prompt responses from the Etymotic personnel in charge of selling it.

Is anyone on this list aware of other distributors for the ER-30? Alternatively, is anyone aware of an MEG group that is dismissing an ER-30 and is wiling to sell or donate it? I realize this might be a long shot, but one never knows...

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

    Bruno

Bruno L. Giordano, PhD – CRCN
Institut de Neurosciences de la Timone (INT)
UMR 7289, CNRS and Aix Marseille Université
Campus santé Timone
27, boulevard Jean Moulin
13385 Marseille cedex 5