[AUDITORY] Reminder CfP Special Issue Data Driven Approaches in Acoustic Signal Processing

Dear group,

I believe we could all benefit from some cheerful news in these dreary times. I may be wrong, but I believe nothing could cheer us more than a (reminder of) a call, soliciting articles for a special issue in our field… so here goes:

---

We would like to draw your attention to an upcoming special issue of the EURASIP Journal on Audio, Speech, and Music Processing on “Data-driven Approaches in Acoustic Signal Processing: Methods and Applications”.

The intent of this issue is to showcase current theoretical & practical aspects of data-driven approaches in acoustic signal processing, as well as to address emerging problems and research directions. The full call-for-papers can be found here: https://asmp-eurasipjournals.springeropen.com/call-for-papers-data-driven-acoustic . We would be delighted if you would consider a submission to this special issue.

Deadline: 30th November 2020

---

Please feel free to contact me or Changchun Bao (baochch@xxxxxxxxxxx) in case you have any questions.

Stay healthy, live long and contribute.

Met vriendelijke groet/ Best regards,

Nilesh Madhu

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Nilesh Madhu
Ghent University - imec

IDLab

nilesh.madhu@xxxxxxxx
AA Tower | Technologiepark Zwijnaarde 122
9052 Ghent, Belgium

M: +32 488 04 25 14
Web : https://www.ugent.be/ea/idlab/en/research/overview.htm