Re: [AUDITORY] Environmental sound database for memory studies

Hi Nadia, all

Someone mentioned Freesound as an option. We've been putting efforts in curating audio datasets from Freesound. The last dataset we released is FSDKaggle2019, containing 29,266 audio files annotated with 80 labels of the AudioSet Ontology. It has two sources of data:
You can download FSDKaggle2019 and inspect detailed information here: https://zenodo.org/record/3612637#.Xy64VxMzZTY

Also, if you are interested, next month we'll release another dataset of 100h+ hours of manually labeled audio encompassing 200 classes of every day sounds (a superset of the manually labeled portion of FSDKaggle2019).

Another option is the AudioSet dataset, with a massive amount of data and classes.

best,
Eduardo
--
Eduardo Fonseca