Re: [AUDITORY] Environmental sound database for memory studies

Just to add briefly to Valeriy's quite comprehensive list: We ran a study a little while back, including some participants from this list, to collect emotion ratings from a set of environmental sounds for a project where we needed particularly long sounds (20 seconds), as other work has typically used stimuli around 1-6 seconds. We sourced the sounds from https://www.soundeffectsplus.com/ and I've shared the data on OSF here: https://osf.io/dhk8z/.

Best wishes,
Kelly
---
Dr. Kelly Jakubowski